Middleton's Fall Festival has become an annual tradition for the Columbia Basin.
**2020 is looking much different**
We are limiting our activities to keep everyone safe
- Corn Maze
- Pumpkin Patch
- Sunflower Field
- And some Farm Activities
Admission is just $12.00 ages 3-Adult (2 and under are free)
Groups 15+ $11.00 each ages 3-Adult
Season Passes- SPECIAL- $32 each ages 3-Adult good for our entire 2020 season!
- Admission into our 9-acre Corn Maze (Biggest in the Northwest!)
- Hay Ride (New Wagons this year!)
- Walk through our Home Grown Pumpkin Patch
- Experience our Beautiful Sunflower Field (September through October 4)
- Grain Train
- Admission into our Kids Maze
- Trike Races
- Tire Mountain
- Jumping Pillow (Now with TWO JUMPING PILLOWS!)
- Farm Animals
- Straw Pyramid
- Barrel Train (our newest attraction)
- TWO GIANT Slides (yes we added one more!)
- Rat Rollers
- Barnyard Ball Zone (new this year!)
- Barnyard Hookem (new this year!)
- Watch the AMAZING Pumpkin Cannon
- Gaga Ball Pit (new this year)
For an additional $5 you can:
- Shoot targets with our Potato Cannons
- Ride a horse around the farm.
PERFECT FOR A QUARINTINE PARTY: Multiple firepits are available to reserve at different timeslots for a fee, click here https://middletonfarms.ticketleap.com/campfires20
- Enjoy a fresh APPLE CIDER or PUMPKIN Donut made from scratch daily!
- Savor our yummy KETTLE CORN.
- Taste one of our freshly made CORN DOGS.
- Purchase our handmade COTTON CANDY.
- Enjoy Middleton's DELICIOUS FRIES as you walk through the maze.
- There are many more food options for you to purchase.
At dark the maze switches to a flashlight maze only but no haunting!
Bring your flashlights or we'll have some available for purchase at the gate!
If we have to cancel for COVID-19 Reasons, your ticket will be good for next year's event.