Middleton's Fall Festival has become an annual tradition for the Columbia Basin.
Admission is just $12.00 ages 3-Adult (2 and under are free)
Groups 15+ $11.00 each ages 3-Adult
Season Passes- SPECIAL- $30 each ages 3-Adult good for our entire 2019 season!
- Admission into our 9-acre Corn Maze (Biggest in the Northwest!)
- Hay Ride (New Wagons this year!)
- Walk through our Home Grown Pumpkin Patch
- Corn Pit (now 3x the size)
- Grain Train (our newest attraction)
- Admission into our Kids Maze
- Trike Races
- Tire Mountain
- Jumping Pillow (Now with TWO JUMPING PILLOWS!)
- Petting Zoo
- Straw Pyramid
- Barrel Train
- Big Bale Maze (back and better than ever)
- Corn Hole
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Farmin' Foosball
- TWO GIANT Slides (yes we added one more!)
- Rat Rollers
- Barnyard Ball Zone (new this year!)
- Steer Roping
- Barnyard Hookem (new this year!)
- Watch the AMAZING Pumpkin Cannon
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Tetherball
- Gaga Ball Pit (new this year)
For an additional $5 you can:
- Shoot targets with our Potato Cannons
- Ride a horse around the farm.
Multiple firepits are available to reserve at different timeslots for a fee, click here https://middletonfarms.ticketleap.com/campfires19
- Enjoy a fresh APPLE CIDER or PUMPKIN Donut made from scratch daily!
- Savor our yummy KETTLE CORN.
- Taste one of our freshly made CARAMEL APPLES.
- Purchase our handmade COTTON CANDY.
- Enjoy Middleton's DELICIOUS FRIES as you walk through the maze.
- There are many more food options for you to purchase.
$10 Fridays are NEW this year. We had so much fun on Friday's last year that we decided to open them up all day. Starting October 4th we will be open every Friday in October.
At dark the maze switches to a flashlight maze only but no haunting!
Bring your flashlights or we'll have some available for purchase at the gate!