Asparagus Festival is the kick-off to Ag Season in the Columbia Basin. This festival is a celebration of the first of many fruits and vegetables harvested in the Basin. Asparagus is known as the King of Vegetables and some of the best asparagus in the world is grown in our region.
This event has unique activities including:
- Field Tours. Meet the farmers and discover how asparagus is grown and harvested (a true farm to table experience).
- Amazing Food. All of our food vendors are asked to include asparagus in their entree offerings.
- Fun for the Family. It wouldn’t be Middleton’s without including some of our fun fall festival activities like the Ballzone, jumping pillow, trikes, slides, and grain train.
- Music and Entertainment. Stompin Ground and Knutzen Brothers will entertain us with great music
- Taste the Asparagus: We offer free samples of pickled, fried, grilled, and even Asparagus Ice Cream by Country Mercantile and Asparagus Juice by Ethos Bakery
GENERAL ADMISSION - $12 (includes aspargus samples (deep fried, grilled, pickled, and ice cream), hay ride to Asparagus field tour and entertainment
KIDS (3-10) SENIORS (65+) ACTIVE MILITARY - $10
Open to all ages.
Middleton's Asparagus Fest & Brews
Middleton Six Sons Farm
1050 Kahlotus Highway, Pasco WA
May 9, 2020 4pm to 10pm
Schedule of Events
4:00 PM – Doors Open; Field Tours every 45 minutes, asparagus sampling, dinner from vendors.
5:30 PM – Opening Act: Knutzen Brothers
6:15 PM - Intermission and Contests
6:30 PM – Opening Act: Knutzen Brothers
7:15 PM – Fried Asparagus Eating Contest
7:30 PM – Headline Act: Stompin Ground
7:45 PM – Final Field Tour Departs
9:30 PM – Headline Act Finish, Last Call
10:00 PM – Event Ends